Whether this is your first time or you’re a regular, our Estheticians will take the utmost care to protect your skin and reducing discomfort while providing your waxing service. We recommend having at least a 1/4 – 1/3 inch of hair by the date of your appointment for a more successful experience. Be sure to avoid sun exposure and any heat treatments for at least two hours before waxing and twelve hours after waxing.
We regret that we cannot wax if you use Retin-a or Accutane.
- Lips, Chin and Sideburns
- Stomach, Underarm and Arms
- Bikini& Brazilian Bikini
- Toes, Legs and Thighs
Post Wax Care
- Wear loose clothing for a few hours.
- Don’t expose the skin to heat including the sun, sauna, jacuzzi’s or tanning beds for a few days.
- Don’t take hot showers or baths for 24 hours. A warm shower or bath is fine.
- Always wash with a clean wash cloth. Loofahs or mesh sponges can harbor bacteria and cause break outs.
- Don’t swim in chlorinated pools, rivers, or dirty water for 24 hours.
- Don’t exercise for 24 hours. This can cause perspiration which may irritate freshly waxed skin and cause a break out.
- Don’t exfoliate or apply scented creams/lotions, talc, etc. for 24 hours.
- If you are prone to ingrown hair, we recommend our follow up exfoliating scrub 2 to 3 times a week, and a cleansing with our post wax cleanser by Herganics. Don’t do this immediately after your waxing session.
- It is not unusual to have a break out after your first waxing session. Use an anti-acne lotion for face, back and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. Use only an anti-acne product recommended by your skin care professional. Regular waxing sessions at 4 to 6 week intervals will give you smoother results, less in-grown hairs and break outs.