Covid 19 Protocols
As we anticipate reopening and preparing for the “new normal,” we would like to update you on the new protocols we will have in place. We ask that you observe and respect these rules to keep you and our staff safe. Click To View Our Corona Liability Waiver Agreement
What We Are Doing
- Temperature checks of employees before every workday
- All employees will be wearing mask and other protective gear daily
- 8 person maximum in salon at once, this includes staff and clients
- Stations and chairs will continue to be cleaned and sanitized between clients and at the end of the day
- High touch surfaces will be continuously cleaned and sanitized including bathrooms, door handles, card machines, shampoo sinks
- Salon combs, tools, capes and towels continue to be hot washed and disinfected between clients
- No Cash payments – We accept Credit & Debit, Paypal, Apple Pay, Cashapp and E payments.
- $25 Deposit required to hold appointment
- No waiting room to reduce personal contact
What You Must Know
- No sick clients allowed. If you are not feeling well please reschedule.
- Temperature checks may be required to enter the salon
- All clients are required to wear a face mask that sufficiently covers their nose and mouth.
- No clients or guest in salon before service. Please wait outside.
- No kids services under 8 years old. Must be able to sit without moving around.
- Please limit talking to instructions and questions
- All appointments require a $25 deposit. No show and late cancellations forfeits your deposit.
- No lateness beyond 10 mins, if you are not on time you will lose your deposit and must reschedule.