Our Organic Yoni steams ( other wise known as V Steams) are a physical, spiritual and mental experience. Soothe and revitalize your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming. Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina.
Tap into your femininity while sitting over our organic herbal steam while cleansing your mind and body. Respected by healers around the globe, Yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your Vagina and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine and crystals to heal your body and mind.
Our Goddess Yoni steaming is a 4 step experience which includes aromatherapy, a pre body cleansing scrub, a crystal meditation session. We believe that the body and mind should be cleansed before the steaming ritual. You may also do a meat and processed food fast before the steaming to help with detoxing your body.
The Mahogany Goddess Yoni Steams
Aromatherapy + Mediatation + Body Scrub +Yoni Steam
- Aja Steam 1 Hr – Healing & Balance – Aja the Goddess holds the secrets of botany and is a master of potions and healing herbs.
- Oshun Steam 1 Hr – Healing & Love – Oshun is the goddess of love, intimacy and marriage.
- Odudua Steam 1 Hr – Healing & Fertility – She is an ancient Earth Goddess who presides over womanhood, fertility and life.
The Mahogany Yoni Steam Therapy
- Body Scrub & Cleansing – The cleansing removes environmental impurities like dirt and dead skin cells.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy is used throughout the steaming to help you to relax.
- Crystal Meditation Session – With the use of Crystals, the meditation session helps you to quiet your mind, harness your energy and prepare your body for renewal. Crystals used are based on the emotional needs of the client.
- Yoni Steaming – Your Yoni steam session is with an organi herbal steam bath. You sit over the steam while meditating and relaxing.
We recommend wearing no make-up and turning off all electronics during the steaming. If you are pregnant, have an IUD, dehydrated, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, diabetic or have other health concerns please consult with your doctor before booking this treatment.