Whether you want to look fresh for your wedding day, girls night or just have healthy glowing skin, our spa facials are the answer. You may simply enjoy the pampering and relaxation you feel when receiving a facial treatment, but there are a multitude of other benefits too. Improve your skin tone, moisturize and hydrate, reduce acne scars and outbreaks, smoothen fine lines and wrinkles and look revitalized in no time. Book your appointment today and treat yourself to healthier, happier skin.
Full Facial – 45 mins – 60 mins
Mini Facial – 25 mins – 35 mins (steam & extraction not included)
- The Queen’s Glow Facial ($49-$85)– The Queen’s Glow facial is rejuvenating blend of organic green tea and other ingredients rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, amino acids and phytochemicals. These antioxidants help ward off premature aging by fighting free radicals and healing damaged cells. They also inhibit the enzymes that break down collagen and elastin, which are essential for your skin’s strength and suppleness.
- Helps to fight the signs of aging such as sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone and complexion
- Reduces puffy eyes and under eye circles
- Revive, moisturize and rejuvenate your skin
- The Renewed Radiance Facial ($49-$85) – The Renewed Radiance Facial is a healing blend of pumpkin, organic green tea, aloe and other ingredients rich in vitamins A & C, anti-oxidants, amino acids and phytochemicals.
- Alpha hydroxy acids help cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
- Helps to soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging
- Amazing for acne sufferers. Helps to control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin
- Deep exfoliation and sloughing effects to dry, dull skin
- The Black Diamond Facial ($49-$85) – This deluxe facial is made with clarifying activated charcoal and extreme hydrators like hyaluronic acid, organic jojoba oil, plus antioxidant rich organic rooibos leaves and white willow bark.
- Skin feels deeply hydrated, soft and supple
- Great for dry and mature skin
- Helps to reduce the signs of aging including wrinkles
- Revitalizes the skin and leave an illuminating glow
- Shed dead skin cells while clearing & detoxifying pores
- The King’s Mane Facial ($45-$79) – The King’s facial was designed to cleanse the skin, remove and reduce hair/razor bumps and to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of spots and acne. Whether for mature skin rejuvenation, or rough, bumpy, troubled skin, this facial includes potent natural glycolic/citric acids in a soothing Organic Aloe base. Say good bye to hair bumps and rough dry skin!
- Reduce hair / razor bumps and ingrown hairs
- Smooth and soften rough, dry skin
- Lighten dark spots and marks
- Deep clean pores and help reduce risk of infection