What’s Hot: Braid Styles
Braids have been all the rave this year. We have seen so many changes in the design of braids including combination of styles, accessories, tribal styles, types of braiding hair and so much more. At Mahogany Natural Hair Salon braiding is one of our favorite things to do. We love the beauty of braids and how every style is unique in its own way. Here are some of our favorite braid styles and a glimpse of whats hot and trending in the world of braids.
- Crochet Braids can be done in a variety of styles including Senegalese twists, box braids, curly and straight.[spacer height=”20px”]
- Lemonade Braids made popular again by Beyonce, these braids are just side swept cornrows with extensions. [spacer height=”20px”]
- Fulani Braids / Tribal braid hairstyles are all the rave right now. These braids include beads, jewles and varying braid patterns[spacer height=”20px”]
- French Braids are a classic that is still one of the most done braid styles in our salon. [spacer height=”20px”]
- Box Braids Last but definitely not least, box braids are a staple when it comes to braiding. They are a classic and will continue to dominate braid styles. [spacer height=”20px”]
Thinking of rocking a hot new braid style? Book an appointment with our braid team at Mahogany Natural Hair Salon. Our braiders are fast, neat and educated on haircare as much as styling. We help to treat and protect your hair as well as protecting your edges during braiding. Book Online Now